Why you should keep reading
- “Best Place to Work” awards/recognition that are the real deal
- 5-star rating on Glassdoor
- Employee Ownership - we share the profits and you’ll own part of the company
- Generous PTO, sabbaticals, and flexible schedules
- Great pay, 100% healthcare premiums covered, 6% 401k match, mind/body/wellness allowance, gadget allowance and paid cell service (we have all the benefits)
- Hybrid in-office/remote work policy (with a spacious, modern office and fun coworkers)
- You will be empowered to make a huge impact on our company
Your work helps keep people informed
Every day, our messaging products reach thousands of people with important messages for severe weather alerts, open shifts and job openings, healthcare notifications, employee communication, and information for members of non-profit organizations or churches. Customers love us because we’ve spent the last 15-years focusing on great customer support, transparent pricing, and thoughtful features that are easy-to-use. Above all, we loathe SPAM and refuse to allow it on our platform, instead we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need.
This is the company you’re looking for
We are not a “top-down” organization, and you’ll quickly see that we value employees as our biggest asset and expect them to speak up and work together in order to make us better. As you grow with our company, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves. You’ll work with a team that believes that success is measured by more than just the bottom line. We strive for healthy, responsible growth and have been profitable since we started in 2005.
We've won many best workplace awards but here are a few of the things we believe make Text-Em-All a great place to work.
- Clearly defined purpose, values, and formula that really does guide everything we do.
- People who actually care --- about customers, business partners, other team members, our product, and generally having a positive impact on those around us!
- We’re small but successful --- 15 straight profitable years, quarterly & annual profit sharing, generous compensation & benefits, transparent financials, community programs, flexible work hours.
- We’re not selling out - We are owned only by our founders, and we’ll soon be employee-owned. That means that the employees of Text-Em-All will be the beneficiaries of their own hard work and will continue to determine how our company operates for the next 100+ years.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto
The Role: Senior .NET Software Engineer
You’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives, and you'll be an integral part of a small but growing engineering team that’s passionate about building great software
This position is temporarily remote. When deemed safe to return to the office, the expectation will be that all employees will do so.
- 5+ years experience building REST APIs with C#
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Passionate about delivering value to customers through software
- High emotional intelligence
- Lifelong learner
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience building/implementing cloud-based CI/CD solutions
- Have worked as a “full-stack” developer
- Experience migrating “on-premise” infrastructure to the cloud
- Expertise in SQL Server performance tuning / query optimization
The Hiring Process: What to expect
- Our interview process is not short and fast. We will ask you to complete several stages over the course of about a month. This is to make sure that you’re a good fit, but also to make sure we are a good fit for you. We appreciate the significance of career changes and will do our best to make sure your decision is a success for us both.
- We recognize that our process is different than most, but we hope you appreciate our thoroughness and dedication to finding the right person. We encourage you to browse our website and social media. If we seem like a good fit for you, apply! We can’t wait to meet you!
- Those that make it almost always accept our offer to join the team, and they tend to stay with us for a long time. We hope that’s you!