Senior .NET/C# Software Engineer
Senior.NET/C# Software Engineer
You'll be a key player in developing and maintaining the back-end components that support our internal and external applications. These APIs are written in C# communicating with a SQL Server database, though we do have Node.js services as well. We have production workloads running in AWS in a hybrid cloud infrastructure and are planning to expand our footprint in the cloud.
You’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives, and you'll be an integral part of a small but growing engineering team that’s constantly learning, discussing new ideas, and implementing them to improve our products and services.
Our Hybrid Work Approach: We’ve adopted a schedule of 2 optional remote work days (Mon/Thur) and 3 days in office (Tue/Wed/Fri). We believe this approach gives us the best of both worlds. Time in person allows for greater collaboration, cross-team pollination, and higher levels of trust among team members and across teams. Time at home is convenient, and allows us to achieve the highest levels of focus and productivity.
- 5+ years experience building REST APIs with C#
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Passionate about delivering value to customers through software
- High emotional intelligence
- Lifelong learner
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience building/implementing cloud-based CI/CD solutions
- Have worked as a “full-stack” developer
- Experience migrating “on-premise” infrastructure to the cloud
- Expertise in SQL Server performance tuning/query optimization
- Experience working with AWS services
Salary: $115,000 - $155,000 based on experience.
What makes us different
- “Best Place to Work” awards that are the real deal
- 5-star rating on Glassdoor
- Profitable since 2005
- Employee Ownership - we share the profits and you’ll own part of the company
- Generous PTO, sabbaticals, and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay, 100% healthcare premiums covered, 6% 401k match, mind/body/wellness allowance, gadget allowance, and paid cell service (we have all the benefits)
- Hybrid in-office/remote work policy (with a spacious, modern office and fun coworkers)
- You will be empowered to make a huge impact on our company
Your work helps keep people informed
Every day, our messaging products reach thousands of people with important messages for severe weather alerts, open shifts and job openings, healthcare notifications, employee communication, and information for members of non-profit organizations or churches. Customers love us because we’ve spent the last 15-years focusing on great customer support, transparent pricing, and thoughtful features that are easy to use. Above all, we loathe SPAM and refuse to allow it on our platform, instead we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need.
This is the company you’re looking for
We are not a “top-down” organization, and you’ll quickly see that we value employees as our biggest asset and expect them to speak up and work together in order to make us better. As you grow with our company, you can expect an opportunity to solve many different types of complex problems both as a team and autonomously. You'll be improving your own skills while having a meaningful impact on our company and customers.
We've won many best workplace awards but here are a few of the things we believe make Text-Em-All a great place to work.
- Clearly defined purpose, values, and formula that really do guide everything we do.
- People who actually care --- about customers, business partners, other team members, our product, and generally having a positive impact on those around us!
- We’re small but successful --- 15 straight profitable years, quarterly & annual profit sharing, generous compensation & benefits, transparent financials, community programs, flexible work hours.
- We’re not selling out - We are owned only by our founders, and we’ll soon be employee-owned. That means that the employees of Text-Em-All will be the beneficiaries of their own hard work and will continue to determine how our company operates for the next 100+ years.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto