Hybrid .Net/C# Software Engineer (Mid-Level)
Mid-Level .NET/C# Software Engineer
You'll be a key player in developing and maintaining the back-end components that support our internal and external applications. These APIs are written in C# communicating with a SQL Server database, though we do have Node.js services as well. We have production workloads running in AWS in hybrid cloud infrastructure and are planning to expand our footprint in the cloud.
You’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives, and you'll be an integral part of a small but growing engineering team that’s constantly learning, discussing new ideas, and implementing them to improve our products and services.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience building REST APIs with C#
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Experience with SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Experience working with AWS services is a plus
- Passionate about delivering value to customers through software
- High emotional intelligence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude for working in teams
- Lifelong learner
The salary range for this position is $105,000 - $120,000 plus benefits (including quarterly and annual profit sharing, 100% 401k matching up to 6%, and 100% paid health/dental/vision insurance for your family). Individual pay is based on experience, relevant education, and job-related skills.
Your work helps keep people informed when it matters most
Every day, our messaging products bring important updates and notifications to thousands of people - from severe weather alerts to open job shifts, healthcare notifications, employee communication, and information for members of non-profit organizations or churches. We provide our customers with great customer experiences, transparent pricing, and thoughtful features. We understand the power of communication and are dedicated to delivering messages people want and need while refusing to allow SPAM on our platform.
This is the company you’ve been searching for
If you're sick of the "top-down" corporate structure, feeling like a captive to impossible goals, and getting zero appreciation from your company - apply now to join a business that truly cares. We respect our employees and their ideas, understanding that when people are happy and part of a healthy team, the sky's the limit for our success. As you become part of our team, you'll have plenty of chances to sharpen your skills, work with your colleagues, and make an impact for our customers.
We've won many best workplace awards, but here are some things we believe make Text-Em-All a great place to work.
- Focus on culture & values --- that isn’t just fluff, it’s real, collaborative, and guides everything we do.
- People who actually care --- about customers, business partners, other team members, and our product. Don’t take our word for it, check out our 5-star rating on Glassdoor.
- We’re small but successful --- 17 straight profitable years, quarterly & annual profit sharing, transparent financials, quarterly charitable contributions, and community programs.
- We’re not selling out --- we’re a privately owned company working towards employee ownership. That means employees of Text-Em-All will be the beneficiaries of their hard work and will continue to determine our future success.
- Amazing benefits --- that support employees' work-life integration, hybrid remote work policy), generous PTO, sabbaticals, and flexible schedules.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto