- Frisco, TX
- Full Time
- Account Management
- Entry Level
Account Manager Role
Are you someone who does the right thing when nobody is looking? Do you think that working hard and laughing until it hurts are equally important? Do you believe everyone has something important to say? If so, Text-Em-All is looking for an elusive unicorn to join our account management team - effective communicator/listener, has high business acumen, gets things done without excuses or procrastination, curious/passionate problem solver, and a team player who thrives in our culture.
Your role will be as an account manager, revenue grower, and customer advocate. It’s a mix of sales (bringing in new accounts), managing and growing existing accounts, customer relationship building, problem-solving, and becoming a product expert. This role requires someone that is passionate about helping people and providing them world-class customer service at all times. We will utilize your skills and experience to help identify inbound/outbound sales process improvements, monitor current industry trends, and continue to build our key accounts portfolio with new and existing customers.
Here is a list of some activities you will be expected to perform:
- Becoming a product and pricing expert on all our products and services, while being able to explain the value proposition to new and existing customers
- Handling inbound sales calls, chats, and emails to ensure prospective customers understand new and existing product features, the value of our service, and our different pricing options
- Building, managing and converting new pipeline opportunities
- Providing effective webinars for groups of all sizes - demo product, new client implementation training, new features/product intel gathering
- Extracting useful feedback from customers and relaying it to product teams to help ensure our product continues to improve
- Thorough understanding of competitors, how we beat them (and where we lose), and be able to sell against them
- Constantly building long term fruitful relationships with co-workers, customers, and partners
- Eventually building a portfolio of customers you are responsible for growing
- Maintaining meaningful customer data with clear action items, notes, and strategies in our CRM
- Utilizing clear verbal and written communications that can sway opinions
- Collaborating with other teams to improve products, processes, and overall customer experience
- Clear and firm understanding of the messaging and communications industry
If you are that elusive unicorn we are looking for and this position sounds like a great fit based on your skillset and experience, then please fill out our application. This position is salary-based and includes many company perks, profit sharing, and our soon-to-be new employee ownership program. We are not commission-based, as the whole team celebrates growth in our individual portfolios and the team’s overall portfolio. We look forward to reviewing your application and speaking with you!
*We're trying out a hybrid remote work model. Employees have the option of working remotely on Mon/Thu but are in-person Tue/Wed/Fri.
Salary Range: $55,000 - $93,000
What makes us different
- “Best Place to Work” awards that are the real deal
- 5-star rating on Glassdoor
- Profitable since 2005
- Employee Ownership - we share the profits and you’ll own part of the company
- Generous PTO, sabbaticals, and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay, 100% healthcare premiums covered, 6% 401k match, mind/body/wellness allowance, gadget allowance, and paid cell service (we have all the benefits)
- Hybrid in-office/remote work policy (with a spacious, modern office and fun coworkers)
- You will be empowered to make a huge impact on our company
Your work helps keep people informed
Every day, our messaging products reach thousands of people with important messages for severe weather alerts, open shifts and job openings, healthcare notifications, employee communication, and information for members of non-profit organizations or churches. Customers love us because we’ve spent the last 15-years focusing on great customer support, transparent pricing, and thoughtful features that are easy to use. Above all, we loathe SPAM and refuse to allow it on our platform, instead we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need.
This is the company you’re looking for
We are not a “top-down” organization, and you’ll quickly see that we value employees as our biggest asset and expect them to speak up and work together in order to make us better. As you grow with our company, you can expect an opportunity to solve many different types of complex problems both as a team and autonomously. You'll be improving your own skills while having a meaningful impact on our company and customers.
We've won many best workplace awards but here are a few of the things we believe make Text-Em-All a great place to work.
- Clearly defined purpose, values, and formula that really do guide everything we do.
- People who actually care --- about customers, business partners, other team members, our product, and generally having a positive impact on those around us!
- We’re small but successful --- 15 straight profitable years, quarterly & annual profit sharing, generous compensation & benefits, transparent financials, community programs, flexible work hours.
- We’re not selling out - We are owned only by our founders, and we’ll soon be employee-owned. That means that the employees of Text-Em-All will be the beneficiaries of their own hard work and will continue to determine how our company operates for the next 100+ years.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto