Senior React Software Engineer
- Frisco, TX
- Full Time
- Software Engineering
The Role: Senior React Software Engineer
We’ll expect you to hit the ground running and make significant contributions to our customer-facing applications. We’re constantly adding new features to our browser-based application and native mobile app, and we’re looking for someone who knows how to deliver a great user experience. As an expert in front-end development using React, you will be counted on to share your knowledge and experience to mentor and grow those around you.
You’ll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives, and you'll be an integral part of a small but growing engineering team that’s passionate about building great software.
- 5+ years building React applications
- Passionate about delivering value to customers through software
- High emotional intelligence
- Lifelong learner
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with MUI
- Experience deploying apps to AWS or Heroku
- Have worked as a “full-stack” developer
- Experience with relational databases and proficiency with SQL
Salary: $115,000 - $155,000 based on experience.
*We're trying out a hybrid remote work model. Employees have the option of working remotely on Mon/Thu but are in-person Tue/Wed/Fri.
What makes us different
- “Best Place to Work” awards that are the real deal
- 5-star rating on Glassdoor
- Profitable since 2005
- Employee Ownership - we share the profits and you’ll own part of the company
- Generous PTO, sabbaticals, and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay, 100% healthcare premiums covered, 6% 401k match, mind/body/wellness allowance, gadget allowance, and paid cell service (we have all the benefits)
- Hybrid in-office/remote work policy (with a spacious, modern office and fun coworkers)
- You will be empowered to make a huge impact on our company
Your work helps keep people informed
Every day, our messaging products reach thousands of people with important messages for severe weather alerts, open shifts and job openings, healthcare notifications, employee communication, and information for members of non-profit organizations or churches. Customers love us because we’ve spent the last 15-years focusing on great customer support, transparent pricing, and thoughtful features that are easy to use. Above all, we loathe SPAM and refuse to allow it on our platform, instead we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need.
This is the company you’re looking for
We are not a “top-down” organization, and you’ll quickly see that we value employees as our biggest asset and expect them to speak up and work together in order to make us better. As you grow with our company, you can expect an opportunity to solve many different types of complex problems both as a team and autonomously. You'll be improving your own skills while having a meaningful impact on our company and customers.
We've won many best workplace awards but here are a few of the things we believe make Text-Em-All a great place to work.
- Clearly defined purpose, values, and formula that really do guide everything we do.
- People who actually care --- about customers, business partners, other team members, our product, and generally having a positive impact on those around us!
- We’re small but successful --- 15 straight profitable years, quarterly & annual profit sharing, generous compensation & benefits, transparent financials, community programs, flexible work hours.
- We’re not selling out - We are owned only by our founders, and we’ll soon be employee-owned. That means that the employees of Text-Em-All will be the beneficiaries of their own hard work and will continue to determine how our company operates for the next 100+ years.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto