Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Are you an AWS DevOps expert who wants to be a key player in building out a greenfield, multi-account AWS environment following security and governance best practices? If so, this is your opportunity to step in and help us design, implement, and manage a new cloud environment and deployment processes for our production workloads.
Our long-term vision includes rearchitecting our on-premise applications to be fully cloud-native in AWS. Your contributions will be critical as you help us create a foundation for the future of our systems and you'll be an integral part of a small, focused team doing the strategic work needed to ensure our success.
Our Hybrid Work Approach: We’ve adopted a schedule of three days in the office (Tue/Wed/Fri) and two optional remote workdays (Mon/Thur). We believe this approach gives us the best of both worlds: time in person allows for greater collaboration, cross-team pollination, and higher levels of trust among team members and across teams, while time at home is convenient and allows us to achieve the highest levels of focus and productivity.
- 5+ years of experience building and managing AWS infrastructure and DevOps processes
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional
- Experience managing a multi-account environment
- Expert with AWS security, networking, and IaC
- High emotional intelligence
- Lifelong learner
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working with the AWS CDK, ideally with C#
- Experience migrating “on-premise” infrastructure to the cloud
- Additional AWS certifications
Salary: $115,000 - $155,000 based on experience.
What makes us different
- “Best Place to Work” awards that are the real deal
- 5-star rating on Glassdoor
- Profitable since 2005
- Employee Ownership - we share the profits and you’ll own part of the company
- Generous PTO, sabbaticals, and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay, 100% healthcare premiums covered, 6% 401k match, mind/body/wellness allowance, gadget allowance, and paid cell service (we have all the benefits)
- Hybrid in-office/remote work policy (with a spacious, modern office and fun coworkers)
- You will be empowered to make a huge impact on our company
Your work helps keep people informed
Every day, our messaging products reach thousands of people with important messages for severe weather alerts, open shifts and job openings, healthcare notifications, employee communication, and information for members of non-profit organizations or churches. Customers love us because we’ve spent the last 15-years focusing on great customer support, transparent pricing, and thoughtful features that are easy to use. Above all, we loathe SPAM and refuse to allow it on our platform, instead we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need.
This is the company you’re looking for
We are not a “top-down” organization, and you’ll quickly see that we value employees as our biggest asset and expect them to speak up and work together in order to make us better. As you grow with our company, you can expect an opportunity to solve many different types of complex problems both as a team and autonomously. You'll be improving your own skills while having a meaningful impact on our company and customers.
We've won many best workplace awards but here are a few of the things we believe make Text-Em-All a great place to work.
- Clearly defined purpose, values, and formula that really do guide everything we do.
- People who actually care --- about customers, business partners, other team members, our product, and generally having a positive impact on those around us!
- We’re small but successful --- 15 straight profitable years, quarterly & annual profit sharing, generous compensation & benefits, transparent financials, community programs, flexible work hours.
- We’re not selling out - We are owned only by our founders, and we’ll soon be employee-owned. That means that the employees of Text-Em-All will be the beneficiaries of their own hard work and will continue to determine how our company operates for the next 100+ years.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto